Want to know more?
Call, mail, fax or write to us. We’ll be happy to help.
For e-mail click here
Office and postal address:Rietdijk BV
Postzegel- en muntenveilingen
2514 GC DEN HAAG
Opening hours:Opening hours
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Valuations by appointment only
Telephone and fax:Tél : +31 (0)70 – 36 47 957
Fax : +31 (0)70 – 36 32 893
Internet:E-mail : email@example.com
Internet : www.rietdijkveilingen.com (NL)
Stamp auction bidding
Written bids using the bidding form
To place a written bid you need a bidding form. You can download it here as a .pdf document.
We shall do our best to make your purchase as advantageously as possible.
Starting prices for collections and partial collections are listed in the catalogue; lots are not sold below these prices. Starting prices for individual stamps and series are dependent on their catalogue value and quality. To improve your chances we can advise you on the strength of your bid.
Starting prices of auction 407.
Sending a bidding form
Once you have printed out the form and filled it in you can submit it:
by post or hand it in to:
2514 GC THE HAGUE
or e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax it to: 0031-(0)-70-3632893
We recommend you phone us on 070-3647957 to make sure your bid has been received correctly.
- Take care that your form reaches us on time!
- We accept no responsibility for bids received (too) late.
- Check your bidding carefully!
- Bids are legally binding. Bids by e-mail are treated in the same way as regular written bids.
- You are presumed to be aware of our terms and conditions
- We request references from bidders we don’t (yet) know.